Friday 24 August 2012

Yesterday our whole school went to Aotea Centre for Kiwi Kapers 2012. Here are some of the things we said about our trip:
"The music was peaceful" - Josh
"We saw the Parnell School dancers on the stage" - Lukas
"The music was loud when the horns blew loud" - Nika
"The drums were loud when the drummers banged hard on the drums" - Addy
"It was peaceful there, I really liked the dancing" - Lily
""There was a beautiful soprano in a red dress" - Ella M
"The drummers were kids and they did really well" -Luca H
"The violins made a pretty sound" - Ella B
"I loved the harp, it made a really soft sound" - Chloe
"The lady's song was so beautiful, it made me think of having a dream" - Harry
"The drum was making a clippy-clappy sound" - Reema
"The dancers jumped over the roses in time with the music" - Oscar
"The bus was fast. I liked the trumpets best"- Isaac
"We were really high on the bus. The violin was small but there were lots of them" - Zeyad
"The seats went up and down by themselves, I liked the golden trumpets." - Luca W
"The guitar was loud" - Devin
"I liked the dancing and we did the Zumba with the dancers" - Afrina
"The red heart said 'Move to music."' - Cici
"I liked the flute best" - Matthew.

No comments:

Post a Comment